All new Contractors, Suppliers, and Vendors are required to complete and return the forms listed below and attach the requested documentation before your firm can be considered an approved vendor and thus eligible for payment for goods provided and/or services performed.
- Independent Contractor Information Form
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Copy of your Trade Name Registration from the Secretary of State
- Vendor Agreement Disclaimer of Liability Form
- Liability Insurance Certificate from your Insurance Agent with a minimum of $1,000,000 in Liability Coverage
You will receive the status of your application within two weeks of applying for approved status.
To download these forms now, click on the links above. Please submit all forms to the following: