Pittsburgh, PA , USA – Full Time – More than 90% Remote “work from home”
$40,000 – $50,000 Annually
Ever dream of running your own city? Try managing multiple little cities or as most people refer to them as neighborhoods. Build connections with owners throughout the area. Experience different cultures and solve problems along the way. All of this while working from the comfort of your home more than 90% of the time. We are seeking a HOA Manager for multiple associations spread throughout Pittsburgh, PA. The ideal candidate would have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. The HOA Manager will lead onsite Board Members in providing association management and property maintenance services to enhance the association as a prosperous real estate investment. The HOA Manager will advise Board Members and contract vendors to provide superior services to homeowners and guests. The ability to maintain excellent owner relationships is a must. The Community Manager will be the face and voice of the company. The ability to address problems and/or complaints will be important.
Innovative Management has been providing superior Homeowner Association Management for the Cincinnati and Pittsburgh markets with a combined total of over 125 years of experience. We are dedicated to providing full-service management for the needs of homeowners and thrive on combining the latest technology with exceptional customer care, from condominium communities to custom home developments.
Specific Duties will include but not limited to:
- Respond to Board of Directors needs via email, telephone or written correspondence
- Conduct and attend annual, quarterly, and special meetings as required
- Field homeowner requests, inquiries and concerns; resolve problems
- Manage projects to maintain the community
- Obtain and negotiate all vendor contracts i.e. (landscaping, maintenance, etc.)
- Coordinate community events and related communications
- Provide fiscal support including budgets, invoices, financial reports and, if needed, collections
- Review, interpret and answer questions on Financial Documents
Targeted candidates will offer 5+ years of residential community management experience. CMCA or other certification preferred. Other priorities include:
- Superb problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to speak in front of groups in-person)
- Strong administrative/project management skills
- Sound financial acumen; experience with budgets a plus
- Calm, level-headed demeanor
- Responsiveness, reliability, and resourcefulness
Finally, we seek a solutions-oriented candidate who enjoys working with others and brings a positive energy to work every day; someone with tremendous job ownership and work ethic. This Community Manager represents the company. We seek a candidate who enjoys the point-person role and brings the juggling skills, versatility and competence to get it all done.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $40,000 – $50,000 Annual Salary based on Experience
- CMCA (preferred)
- Driver’s License (required)
- More than 90% Remote “work from home” – Pittsburgh, PA
APPLY NOW by emailing email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.